No products in the cart
Gen 3: Routine Service Checklist
1. Inspect Unit and Clean Filters:
- Inspect and clean inline nozzle circuit filter
- Inspect and clean inlet water filter
2. Note Controller Info:
- Confirm clock day and time is correct.
- Note indicated insecticide level (bars) and compare to actual level
- Note AUTO Cycle times and durations
- Note Remote Mist Duration
3. Note and Reset info in DATA Menu
- TMC (total mist cycles) – reset by pressing and holding Green ► until 0 is displayed
- TMM (total mist minutes) – reset by pressing and holding Green ► until 0 is displayed
- RMC (remote mist cycles) – reset by pressing and holding Green ► until 0 is displayed
- If Leak Detection is installed, check and note AFR (average nozzle flow rate). If a Zone Kit is installed, check and note AFR1 and AFR2.
- Target AFR is 40 ml/min. Acceptable range is 32 – 50 ml/min.
- NFR (target per nozzle flow rate)
- TOL (flow rate error tolerance) See Gen 3 Setup: Leak Detection and TOLerance
4. Remove Empty Bottle and Prepare New Bottle
- Remove empty bottle from coupler and remove Plus Cap from pour port. (Pressing button on coupler will free bottle for removal.)
- Dispose of the empty bottle, strictly following label instructions or regulations regarding disposal.
- Remove factory cap and seal from pour port on new bottle.
- Thread Plus Cap onto pour port, ensuring it is not cross-threaded or too tight.
- Remove seal on vent port (to prevent bottle from collapsing as insecticide is pumped out.)
- Replace factory cap on vent port but do not tighten completely.
- Insert new bottle into coupler.
5. Set Dose Settings
- MAINTENANCE Menu, scroll to REFILL.
- Press and hold Green ► button for 5 secs to enter REFILL routine.
- Calculate desired MIX ratio using the Dosing and Days to Empty Calculator
- Set MIX ratio (parts water to 1 part concentrate) to target. Default is 108:1. Press Green ► button to advance.
- Set bottle size (BOT) in ounces. Default is 64 oz. Range is 2 to 256 ounces. Press Green ► button to advance.
- Set LEVEL in bottle. Eight bars indicates a full bottle of the size entered in the previous step. Press Green ► button to advance.
- DONE, and then VENT will be displayed. Press Green ► button to return to home screen.
6. Test Misting Unit and Nozzle Circuit
- Run Inspect (INS from Maintenance Menu)
- Confirm pump pressure is 250 psi (on smallest zone)
- If necessary, adjust pump pressure by turning adjustment screw in port located at lower left rear corner of unit with a flathead screwdriver.
- Confirm all nozzles spraying properly and that mist is clear of landscaping.
- Replace tips on nozzles that are not spraying properly. (Target is 40 ml/min)
- Press red MENU/STOP button to stop INSpect routine.
7. Check Nozzle Circuit and Treated Area
- No plant burn
- No staining fence, decks or siding
- Tubing and transition protection is in good shape
- Inspect and adjust tree clamps and nozzles
- Inspect for conducive breeding conditions
8. Prepare Unit for Operation
- Confirm AUTO Cycle times and durations
- Confirm Remote Mist duration
- Ensure System Mode is set as desired. AUTO Everyday is the most common mode.
- Close lid and lock
- Secure key in a safe location