No products in the cart
Important Safety Instructions
To Protect Against Accidental Exposure to Insecticide
Permitted Insecticides and Handling
- Use only insecticides that are labeled for use in automated misting systems, and use only as described in the label.
- Insecticides that state “Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems” may not be used under any circumstances.
- Once insecticide has been introduced, ensure 6” air gap between hose and drum bung is maintained when filling.
- Insecticide label and dilution statement should be securely attached to the unit reservoir in a weatherproof pouch.
- Strictly follow label instructions regarding storage and disposal of insecticide and container.
Nozzle Circuit Installation:
- The nozzle circuit should be configured and installed so that insecticide does not drift off the property.
- Nozzles should be directed to spray towards the target area and away from swimming pools, water bodies, or eating and cooking areas.
Using the Unit
- Do not allow the unit to mist in the presence of people, pets or food.
- Unit must be configured, installed and operated so that any insecticide application complies with all label directions, including application rate and prohibitions against offsite drift.
- The unit reservoir and controller should be locked.
- Unit and remote transmitter should be secured against access by children.
- DIP Switches on remote transmitter should be repositioned (from factory setting) to ensure that another transmitter will not activate unit.
- If a leak or siphon in nozzle circuit is suspected, discontinue use of unit until it is repaired.
- Unit must never be used for cooling.
To Protect Against Fire or Electric Shock
- Ensure unit is positioned where it is free from flooding or exposure to irrigation system spray.
- Unit must be plugged into electrical outlet with ground fault interrupt protection. (GFI/GFCI)
- Extension cord must not be used.
- Disconnect unit from power source if replacing components.
- Replace fuses only with those of equivalent value.