No products in the cart
System Design Process – Training Videos
An effective mosquito misting system starts with a good plan. The videos in this article describe the design process and the factors you should consider as you work through it.
System Design Guidelines
- Design a “perimeter of protection.”
- Place nozzles ten feet apart.
- Consider the prevailing wind.
- Use interior nozzles if the perimeter is large.
- Place nozzles 8 feet apart in areas requiring more treatment.
- Don’t put nozzles too near the water, koi ponds or on or near jungle gyms or swing sets.
- Avoid installing nozzles over 10 feet high.
- Avoid installing nozzles at the top of a fence.
- Place landscape risers at least two feet from plants.
- Protect tubing in ground transitions with conduit.
- Place the unit on a flat surface near water and power, so it is accessible and protected from rain and sprinklers.
System Design Part 1 (8:47)
System Design Part 2 (9:14)