No products in the cart
Unit not misting automatically
- System Mode is set to OFF or REM (or ON) and should be set to AUTO EVERYDAY or AUTO-CUSTOM. See Controller: Setting System Mode
- There are no AUTO MIST cycles defined. See Controller: Setting AUTO MIST Cycles
- The controller has calculated that the unit is empty and needs to be refilled.
- Unit has suspended operating for some reason. See Controller displays NOZ00, SKIP, ERR# or SUS and unit will not mist
- The unit is plugged into the outlet but the display is blank.