No products in the cart
Gen 1.3: Routine Service Checklist
- Remove drum cover
- Confirm unit top is clear of debris
- Unlatch gray drum ring and reposition lid to access inside of drum
- Strain floating residue if needed
- Inspect and clean intake filter
- Inspect and clean inline nozzle circuit filter
- Use a yardstick to measure inches remaining of insecticide and note it.
- Replace lid on top of drum and latch gray ring.
2. Note Controller Info:
- Confirm clock day and time is correct.
- Note indicated insecticide level (bars) and compare to actual level
- Note AUTO Cycle times and durations
- Note Remote Mist Duration
3. Note and Reset info in DATA Menu
- TMC (total mist cycles) – reset by pressing and holding Green ► until 0 is displayed
- TMM (total mist minutes) – reset by pressing and holding Green ► until 0 is displayed
- RMC (remote mist cycles) – reset by pressing and holding Green ► until 0 is displayed
- If Leak Detection is installed, check and note AFR (average nozzle flow rate). If a Zone Kit is installed, check and note AFR1 and AFR2
- Target AFR is 40 ml/min. Acceptable range is 32 – 50 ml/min.
- NFR (target per nozzle flow rate)
- TOL (flow rate error tolerance) See Gen 1.3 Setup: Leak Detection and TOLerance
4. Replenish drum with water and concentrate.
- Remove cap from drum bung
- Fill the drum half full with water from a garden hose, being careful to maintain an air gap of 6” between the tip of hose and the fluid in the drum.
- Using inches remaining noted in Step 1, calculate required volume of concentrate using the Dosing and Days to Empty Calculator
- Measure concentrate and use a funnel to add it through the bung.
- Record type and volume of concentrate added.
- Continue filling drum with water – maintaining the 6″ air gap. Stop filling when the fluid level is 4” from the top.
- Replace cap on drum bung.
- Ensure concentrate label in waterproof envelope is affixed to the side of the drum and visible
- Dispose of the empty bottle, strictly following label instructions or regulations regarding disposal.
5. Reset level indicator in the controller to Full (8 bars)
- Navigate to MAINTENANCE Menu, scroll to LEVEL. Depress Green ► button 5 seconds to enter routine.
- Use ▲ ▼ buttons to set level to full (8 bars)
6. Test Misting Unit and Nozzle Circuit
- Run Inspect (INS from Maintenance Menu)
- Confirm pump pressure is 250 psi (on smallest zone)
- If necessary, adjust pump pressure by turning adjustment screw in port located at left rear corner of unit with a flathead screwdriver.
- Confirm all nozzles spraying properly and that mist is clear of landscaping.
- Replace tips on nozzles that are not spraying properly. (Target is 40 ml/min)
- Press red MENU/STOP button to stop INSpect routine.
7. Check Nozzle Circuit and Treated Area
- No plant burn
- No staining fence, decks or siding
- Tubing and transition protection is in good shape
- Inspect and adjust tree clamps and nozzles
- Inspect for conducive breeding conditions
8. Prepare Unit for Operation
- Confirm AUTO Cycle times and durations
- Confirm Remote Mist duration
- Ensure System Mode is set as desired. AUTO Everyday is the most common mode.
- Close lid and secure waterproof cover