No products in the cart
Gen 3: Run Flow Meter Diagnostic
- MAINTENANCE Menu, FL tst
- Press and hold Green ► button for 5 secs. Unit will open inlet valve and water will flow for 6 seconds.
- VL ### will be displayed. Press Green ► button
One of four results will be displayed.
- OK: Flow is normal and flow meter is OK
- Low: Flow is low and flow meter is OK
- High: Flow is higher than normal and flow meter is OK
- Fail: Flow meter is not working properly
A Fail result means either that the flow meter is fouled with sediment and must be cleaned (usual) or has failed and must be replaced.
See Gen 3: Clean or Replace Brass Flow Meter, or for units sold prior to 2011, See Gen 3: Replace Gray Plastic Flow Meter.